Instrument Contact: Dr. ZHU Tao
The multi-purpose reflectometer (MR) at CSNS is an instrument optimized for examining thin films with nanometer scale structure, especially in regard to their magnetic properties with the removable polarized neutron devices. Moreover, the detector can be moved to high scattering angle (about 130o), allowing diffraction experiments complementary to reflectometry.
1. Vertical sample geometry: solid film
3. Best resolution ΔQ/Q < 1%
4. Polarizing analysis for spinoelectronics
5. In-suit study on growing films
6. In-suit MOKE magnetic analysis Off-specular scattering
7. Grazing-incidence small-angle scattering